Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
650 15th Street
Denver, Colorado, USA, 80202,
Tel: +1 303 436 1234 , Fax: +1 303 486 4450
Our hotel adjacent to the Colorado Convention Center placing you close to all there is to see and do in the Mile High City.
For your convenience, Hyatt Regency Denver offers both valet and self-parking options based upon availability.
Underground, covered self-parking is located off of 14th and Welton Streets. The parking office for vehicle departure is adjacent to the parking elevators on the lobby floor.
- Self-parking: $32 for 5+ hours and overnight per night until 12:30 PM on departure day
- Valet parking: $42 for 8+ hours and overnight per night until 12:30 PM on departure day
- Late checkout fees for vehicles parked past 12:30 PM on scheduled departure day may apply
Denver International Airport: 27 miles
Union Station: 1 mile
Hyatt Regency Denver is located in the central business district of downtown, within walking distance of many corporate offices and attractions. There are several modes of transportation for getting around the area.
- 16th Street Shuttle - runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver
- Light Rail Service / RTD - stops at most corners in the city, including Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Pepsi Center/Six Flags / Elitch Gardens
- Union Station - Lower Downtown (LODO) / Coors Field / 16th Street Mall; cost is $1.75 to $4.00 each way
Denver Airport Rail- Travelers can now use A Line, the new rail service from Denver International Airport to LoDo's (lower downtown) Union Station and back, courtesy of Regional Transportation District (RTD). The Denver airport rail has six stops along the way and takes approximately 37 minutes.